Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Name

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 120 registered users
The newest registered user is FF8Fan91

Our users have posted a total of 24 messages in 3 subjects

Share | 

Plans for the New Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

tahuv21

Last Bucks : 11

Plans for the New Server Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am

Ok guys. Since we'll be getting a new server, I figured this would be a great way to tell each other what we plan on doing in the new world.

I'll go first by saying I plan to gather a large amount of cobble and build a fortress. (Hopefully with Craftbook gates).
Back to top Go down
LemurFace
LemurFace

Last Bucks : 7

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm going to make a hotel with lofts, floating apartments connected with bridges or something, and hopefully have a seaside gift shop connected to the hotel...

I don't know, but I want to make something big, that people will appreciate and have fun exploring.
Back to top Go down

nodeathtoall

Last Bucks : 1

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Darn, i was hoping to build the hotel this time. I'll probably make a large public farm, and a mob trap for everyone to use. I could help design the factory. Also, I might add a trading post.
Back to top Go down

tahuv21

PostSubject:    Plans for the New Server EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Cool Idea Lemur. Keep 'em coming everyone! cheers
Back to top Go down
SoftOath
SoftOath
Developer

Last Bucks : 313

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm going to build a giant arena filled with fire where people can battle to the death to win prizes and fame! Oh wait, that's already been built Razz. We've got a lot in store for you guys so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastresortgaming.org

tahuv21

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 am

SoftOath wrote:
I'm going to build a giant arena filled with fire where people can battle to the death to win prizes and fame! Oh wait, that's already been built Razz. We've got a lot in store for you guys so stay tuned!

Somebody. Give this man a cookie smothered in awesome sauce. Seriously afro
Back to top Go down

iC_A_M

Last Bucks : 216

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 am

Lets just say that from one wall of the spawn city, you cant see the furthest wall on far render distance. Oh, and about the public mob trap; I'm going to make one 5x more epic than the one I lost on the last server.
-iCAM
Back to top Go down

PilzH33r

Last Bucks : 38

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 am

Well, I will ONCE AGAIN spend COUNTLESS HOURS building the base infrastructure in order to have time to work on my own special projects without having to constantly leave for supplies and such. So, another storage facility, another automated cactus mine, another indoor wheat farm, another indoor reed farm, another indoor mushroom farm, another indoor tree farm, and I will then start over for what feels like the umpteenth time on a personal mob farmer designed to gather animals as well as the various mobs. Sigh. It's frustrating because I never seem to get to my BIG projects. I've only ever started on the mob farmer and the castle, and the servers have died on me before I get them finished.

(I'm not happy, Bob. Not. Happy.)

after that I will build the fort area for the base, and I also have a bunch of experiments with Redstone and also with TNT and Lava that I want to try. I also want to try some trap ideas I've seen. And at some point I'll wall off the sky for the luls. Or make some other insideous but fairly harmless plan to attack the world with...(maybe cover all the ground in flowers?)
Back to top Go down

iC_A_M

Last Bucks : 216

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 am

Ha, glad you are still excited to take part in the server atleast. It's a shame, but I'm sure we will have lost many great members who didn't wait out the down time.
-iCAM
Back to top Go down

RaggedWorm

Last Bucks : 52

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

iC_A_M wrote:
Ha, glad you are still excited to take part in the server atleast. It's a shame, but I'm sure we will have lost many great members who didn't wait out the down time.
-iCAM

That could also be due to the lack of communication during the downtime. Very Happy I know there wasn't much to report but the forums went quite dead for a long while.

Unfortunately, I most likely will not be joining you guys. I have recently found myself a whole lot less free time than I used to have. Hopefully that will go away soon and I will be back to visit. I was just starting on my first big project when the server went down. I won't mention what it was going to be so that I may have a chance to build it in the future.
Back to top Go down

PilzH33r

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:40 pm

when are you guys going to release the server IP?
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Developer

Last Bucks : 217

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 pm

PilzH33r wrote:

This week, or weekend sometime. Just doing a few plugin tweeks now. New forum also.
Back to top Go down
https://orgingaming.board-directory.net

tahuv21

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm

PureIndianTalent wrote:
PilzH33r wrote:

This week, or weekend sometime. Just doing a few plugin tweeks now. New forum also.

Sweet. I can't wait to see all the changes!
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Developer

Last Bucks : 217

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Forum is going to be this theme, i like it and all the other people like it. You guys will also be introduced to a couple new admins that we've been working with. Well open up the new forum as soon as our new domain name is registered, ill post here when that happens to keep you guys informed.
Back to top Go down
https://orgingaming.board-directory.net

PilzH33r

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Wantedalive
Wantedalive

Last Bucks : 83

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Count with me on comming back, hopefully the server will be and stay stable.
Back to top Go down

JammyThunder

Last Bucks : 1

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Its worth keeping in mind that there aren't going to be many faction bases to start with, but don't let that get out down!
Personally, I'm already building a huge cude with many different rooms in it, each with a different challenge. You'll get prizes and have the chance to drop out for every room you complete, but the further you go, the greater the rewards!
On the same note, if anyone has any ideas for a room in the cube, please come forward! All contributions are welcome and your help won't go unnoticed. Looking forward to seeing you out there folks!
-JammyThunder
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the New Server   Plans for the New Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for the New Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top