Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Name

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 120 registered users
The newest registered user is FF8Fan91

Our users have posted a total of 24 messages in 3 subjects

Share | 

Server Restoration?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LemurFace
LemurFace

Last Bucks : 7

Server Restoration? Empty
PostSubject: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

I saw in an earlier post on the layout of the old website that you guys were working on spawn city for the new server? I was just wondering how that was going and if anyone has an idea when the server will be back up. Also, what is DurableShock?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wazabaza
Wazabaza

Last Bucks : 39

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Im assuming this means Last left for good?
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Developer

Last Bucks : 217

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 am

Durable Shock is just what this theme of the forum is called. And Last will probably not be back, but maybe in the long run. Hes been dealing with some personal issues.

I can tell you that unfortunately we will be moving forums when the new server is up due to domain name issues. Currently we're working on the other forum and again plug ins and spawn city for the new server. The ranks will be slightly different, but we hope we will have the same group of players, with alot of additions.
Back to top Go down
https://orgingaming.board-directory.net

iC_A_M

Last Bucks : 216

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 am

You won't be disapointed. The new server has an amazing spawn city. Iconomy is being setup and skills are already working. I love the new skills on the server. As you do more and more of say "archery" you gain a chance to spontaneouly ignite your target aswell as recover the arrows you would usually lose when dealing damage. Trust me, it's worth the wait.
-iCAM
Back to top Go down
iDisFatGuy
iDisFatGuy

Last Bucks : 84

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

iC_A_M wrote:
You won't be disapointed. The new server has an amazing spawn city. Iconomy is being setup and skills are already working. I love the new skills on the server. As you do more and more of say "archery" you gain a chance to spontaneouly ignite your target aswell as recover the arrows you would usually lose when dealing damage. Trust me, it's worth the wait.
-iCAM

It is worth the wait trust me guys.
Back to top Go down

RaggedWorm

Last Bucks : 52

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

iDisFatGuy wrote:
... trust me guys.

Does this mean you are now a server mod? pale If that's true we are all in BIG trouble. Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Restoration?   Server Restoration? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Restoration?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top